When the GOP is all about advertising, why is it so bad?

When the GOP is all about advertising, why is it so bad?

In the latest installment of a series on the Republican party’s “brand” problem, The American Conservatives has a new article by John Ralston, a Republican political strategist who worked in the George W. Bush administration.

Ralsten, who has been with the party since its inception, writes that “the GOP’s brand problem is that the brand is so far removed from reality that any serious attempt to reform the party would be seen as ‘politically motivated.'”

Ralstal continues, “Its brand is not real, its not grounded in reality, its built around the idea that it has some moral authority.

Its a lie, and the Republican brand has been a lie for decades.

The problem is this: Republicans believe they are the party of truth and hope, of compassion and compassion for all, of love and compassion.”

The problem, Ralstein continues, is that, “the truth is that Republicans are far from caring for others, far from reaching out to those in need.”

He adds that, on the other hand, “Republicans have a long history of lying and pretending to be moral and loving and compassionate, and that’s a problem.

The GOP is not the party for truth and justice and compassion, it is the party that has used that lie to maintain a political power structure that does little to protect the most vulnerable Americans, and to undermine the basic principles of the American Dream.”

And while the party’s brand is built around its moral authority, the GOP’s base is far from being truly moral or caring.

In a recent poll by NBC News and the Kaiser Family Foundation, nearly three in four voters said they are “very” or “somewhat” concerned that Republicans “misrepresent” them.

While Republicans have long relied on this image, the public is growing increasingly dissatisfied with it.

In fact, a new ABC News/Washington Post poll found that just 19 percent of Americans surveyed said they trust the GOP more than Democrats to handle their problems.

As the ABC/Post poll showed, more Americans are saying they don’t trust Republicans than they trust Democrats.

And that’s just one poll.

According to Ralstadt, “There’s an obvious problem in the GOP brand that has been around for years: The GOP has been bought and paid for.

The Republican Party is, at its core, an ideological party that represents a certain set of values and principles, and those values and values are a political tool.”

In Ralstons view, the Republicans brand has always been “about power and control, and it’s about being able to make a buck from power and influence.”

In a previous interview with The American Thinker, Rallstein said, “The party that I served as a top aide in the White House for nearly eight years, and I worked on a bipartisan basis with Republicans, was very much about making a buck, and a very small group of people could do it very easily.”

And that “small group” included “the powerful, the wealthy and the well connected.”

The Republican brand, Ralson explained, has been built on the lie that, even though Republicans claim to represent the values of compassion, compassion, and fairness, “it’s always been about power and domination.”

And he said that, to the extent that the GOP “has anything to do with the way people live their lives, it’s not about how they are treated, it doesn’t really make any difference.

Its about how much money you make and how much you control.”

He went on to say that, because the GOP has so much power, “its become a way of life.”

And, he explained, that’s why he has come to believe that “its not the GOP that is going to be the party to help people, it might be the Democrats.

But if they are, I think we will see the GOP fail.”

The American Right’s brand of politics Ralstad said, is built on two main pillars: the power of the rich and the power “of the well-connected,” which he describes as a “fusion of a few thousand well-known elites with the power to shape our society, our culture and our lives.”

In the Republican Party, Raltsters core belief is that “there are only a few very wealthy people, the super-rich, who are actually going to have much of a say in who wins, and who loses, and how things are run.”

And as Ralsta, the former GOP strategist who now works for the super PAC America Rising, has explained, “In the GOP, the very rich are the biggest contributors.

They are the people who make the majority of the money in the Republican primary and in the general election.

The super-wealthy, the 1 percent, are the other 99 percent.”

And Raltstein believes that, in order for the GOP to have any chance of

Back to Top